How to Decorate Your Home

Shop Forums Support / Contact Info How to Decorate Your Home

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    chiquitacardenas
    Participant

The art of painting walls can be an easy and efficient way to refresh the appearance of any room. One wall of interest or painting in darker colors, can make a small room seem even smaller. I’m sure that we’ve been through a dark paint accident, or know someone who has. I’m sure I have!

Hardwood flooring is an excellent opportunity to impress your guests. It’s a stylish, sleek floor that features an extremely rare wood. You may need to hire professional contractors for the installation of the flooring, but this interior design enhancement is well worth the money. This classic flooring style will not only increase the beauty of your home however, it will also boost its value.

Decor Aid’s interior design experts believe that wallpaper is getting more sought-after. Wallpapers with striking and unique designs, patterns, and colors will make your guests smile. You can pick abstracted, nature-inspired patterns or other bright patterns. They will turn your walls into works of art.

Boo! With the trend for organic minimalism growing in popularity and a lot of people are looking for the chic look of wood panels to give that upscale style. Recently, I had an individual client who was living in a rental and wasn’t able to do any painting. Even even if she had been able to do wood paneling, the cost would have been out of her budget. However, I was able to utilize a clever trick! I came across a peel-and-stick wallpaper that had wood paneling printed on it as its pattern. I placed it in front of my client’s bed, and it was a dramatic transformation. Instantly, it brought warmth and texture to the room. Vertical lines made ceilings look more than twice as tall. Take a look at my IG Reel from the spacehere. The peel-and stick wallpaper was simple to put up; it took three hours and cost a couple of hundred dollars. When you move or want an entirely different appearance, simply peel off the wallpaper. However, it’s always recommended to test your wall and follow the instructions of the manufacture attentively.

Interior design is no more governed by rigid rules. Instead, you are able to select the colour that fits your style. The top interior designers suggest painting doors frames, ceilings and skirting with a brilliant white. Paint the skirting in the same colour that the walls. This can make the room appear larger.

Here’s a trick I use to get it right to paint walls only 3 quarters or half height throughout. This trick makes the ceiling appear higher and the space appear larger. You’ll also save money by applying less paint. It is possible to use deep, darker shades for the ceiling and walls. The room will still look bright and spacious. Check out the bedroom that I designed below and see how I applied an earthy green on part of the bottom of the room in order to give it a cozy, cocooning feel. The green is rich, but the room feels spacious and spacious thanks to the half height technique I employed. The complete effect is evident in the Before and After Reel.

* Functional Danish interiors
    Simple, functional and the way that it makes the most of your space are the reasons why Danish interiors have a huge impact on the world each year. Due to the Scandinavian idea of hygge at its core, Danish interiors are also inviting (not to mention, cozy) they are the perfect place for relaxing entertaining and leisurely nights at home.

Furniture and homewares can be purchased at reasonable prices nowadays, making it easy to purchase them. I’m a fan of a trendy look but I have a few pieces of furniture in my house which have been around for many years. It’s no secret that the Scandinavian design is very popular at the moment. If done correctly it’s stunning. If you only decorate your home based on trends (cough, cough Kmart), you will hate it after 12 months when that style is no more in fashion! Make sure to purchase items that last for a long time. Also, be ready to leave (aka spend money) as the fashion is no long “in”.

French interiors with the twist of
    The home of bold fashion and an avant-garde art scene France is also where to experience a fusion of bold style and rustic country-style interiors. French interiors are a mix of eclectic styles, with a playful use of colors and the idea of decorating your house to be something that you love.

The addition of a stunning chair near the entrance of your home serves two purposes. The chair is a great place to take off or put on shoes and also impress your guests. You could have a pair of attractive chairs in complimentary shades and a console at the opposite side. Or place a beautiful sofa or bench. Select furniture that will impress your guests.

You might be focusing the main point of your decor not right. What is the first thing that you see upon entering a room? You want it to be the most beautiful thing you can get. Perhaps it’s a fireplace, gorgeous rug, a comfy couch or bed. The focal point influences the arrangement of furniture. The focal point is an excellent way to revitalize a space. The focal point can also help to distract attention from features that aren’t appealing. If you have the ability to move your furniture around, then do that. It is important to keep your focal point in good condition. You want the people to look at specific regions.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.